Monday, September 21, 2009

where did the last few months go?

here few things...
did some new plates
more vases
started paintings...I don't think I finished one yet...
danced on the streets with Matt...here we did stop to take a picture..
Lynda and I had field trip on Venice beach and on Abbot Kinney
I did go into the ocean once...only once!
Patio was redone and here we celebrate Craig's birthday
I love butter and butter loves me
Cleaned the studio
Flo's birthday party at my place.
Babysitting my favorite little bubbleheads (I call all the children and people I love bubbleheads...so it's a good thing) Cosmo and Cypress
I love this group of women...we started our meetings this summer to support each other in our work, in our essence and how to bring it to the world.

4 comments:

melissa moss said...

Love the pics! I miss you.

Marisa and Creative Thursday said...

beautiful! miss you too and hope to see you soon xo

outi harma said...

Hey girls!
I miss both of you!
thanks for visiting!

Christophe said...

Hello Outi, I am browsing your blog while drinking coffee in your coffee cup and I have to say that I love the "I love butter" dishes. Actually I love all your ceramics!
That is too bad that we do not live closer as you like to babysit, we would have loved you to babysit for us :D
Cathy just said that she misses you!